[misc]

Hey everyone.  I can't recall if this question has been asked yet, so
don't flame me if it has, or I'll find you and bite yer kneecaps clean
off.

	Anyways, what is the weight of the 16V engine and the weight of the
engine in the MK1?  I realize that there are a bunch of different
possibilities for engines in the MK1, but I figure that they all weigh
about the same.

	I'm asking cuz I'm trying to strip all the weight that I can out of my
mk2, and I'd like to slim it down to 1900 or so, but I don't think that
I'll be able to unless I get me a MK1.

	Oh yeah, does anyone in the Southern Ontario/Northern NY area know of
any nice MK1s for sale?  And how much is being asked for them?  thanks.
jason
the mad bastard