Re: Sequal: My car won't turn

> Sounds like you blew the seals in the rack assembly. This could be from the
> cold, if you tried to make a sudden turn while everything was stiff, a seal
> could crack.
>
> If the fluid level is OK in the pump, it should not make noise. If the fluid
> is low, it will squeal like a pig.
>
> Does the steering still feel OK when you top off the pump reservoir? If it
> does, the pump is probably OK. You just need new seals or a rebuild on the
> rack. Having never taken a VW rack apart, this is where I have to stop
> speculating...
>
> Chuck Kuecker

There is no way for me to top off the fluids cause in it goes out it
comes......  it is draining out really fast.....  and it is squealing like
a pig at the abbatoir.....  how do i check to see if the pump is ok if i
cannot fill the fluids?????????

my babe has slit her wrist and is dying.......  help.......
alfred