From: ctess@mail.lidgerwood.com (Carrie Ann Tess)
To: "'Crane, Damien'" <d3c@TENNANTCO.com>,"'Rocco
list'",<scirocco-l@privateI.com>
Subject: RE: New problem.
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 11:45:35 -0600

Coming from the Female point of view I think you should tell her.  What
is the worst thing she would do?  I think she wouldn't get mad.  But I
don't know her either.  If I was married and my husband hid it from me I
would be mad for a while, but get over it.  But then again I couldn't be
all that mad.  Okay so now that I feel really dumb for saying all that,
my point is that you should just tell her and don't worry!! :)

Good Luck,
Carrie Ann :)
'87 Scirocco 16V