Re: New problem.

> I have a problem with an '80 S which I recently purchased (hasn't even
> arrived yet) that I was hoping some of the more experienced people on
> the list could help me with.  Here's the problem:  My wife doesn't know
> about it.  It is on a truck from CA (to MN), will get here in a couple
> of days and I'm looking for tips on how to get through this alive.
> Suggestions welcomed.
>
> Damien

I actually made a groaning sound outloud while reading this....

Anyway, the last time I did something like this (I bought Euro bumpers),
I made up for it by selling several other items to offset the cost.  Actually,
she STILL doesn't know exactly what I spent all that money on, but she
knows it was for my car.  See the bumpers are painted white, just like
the ones that were on the car.  She just doesn't notice those kinds of
details, but she did mention that my car looked different but she couldn't
place what it was... ;-)

All I can say is 'good luck'.

==Brett