hesitation fixed

Here's the lowdown on my hesitation problem, which escaleted to
stalling when hot in traffic.  It was the damn transfer pump again.
It had been replaced under the recall @ 50K miles ago.  The one the
dealer sold me was in 2 pieces, the pump and the screen.  The old one
would not seperate or I would have took the pump ($90.35) back if
changing the screen would have fixed it.  The screen was $19.47.  If
only I had more time before we leave on vacation Friday I could have
saved a ton by getting it from Mark at Adirondack.  Amazingly, the
dealer was the cheapest locally by far.  I had other prices ranging
from $137 to $175.  Oh well, traffic sucked big time and the rocco
never skipped a beat, so I know it's fixed.  Thanks for all for their
advice!

Rick
rsl@kendra.com
Richard.Lackner@entex.com