Re: Delorian look alike?

Sorry to bring this up again, but I just read my mail for the first time
in a few days, so I am a little behind.

I too have heard that my rocco looks similar to the Delorian, But my
other toy looks a whole lot more like a Delorian.  My Lancia Scorpion
looks quite similar to the Delorian, and it is mid-engined as well, but
will definetly out handle a DMC, but I am not sure about accerleration.
There a two DMC's around here that I know about.  One of them is even
RED,  I don't know how he painted it though.  Regular paint won't stick
to stainless steel very well.  I can still toast either one with my
rocco.

Todd J.
shikaroka@juno.com
82 Scirocco 16V (highly modified)