Re: Bumper Black type stuff

On Thu, 11 Dec 1997 10:31:38 -0500 mark.peele@juno.com (Mark A. Peele)
writes:
>Can anyone on the list recommend a product that will restore the black
>trim on my cars? (bumpers/wheel arches on my Sciroccos and Golf)
>
>Please don't recommend Armor All - I want something that really works!
>
>I am sick of the whitened look on my cars  :)
> . . . Mark

What I use, with some pretty good results is "No Touch Tire Care". Works
for me. It lasts for about 3-4 weeks and can sometimes be revitalized by
getting the bumper/trim wet. I use it on my GLi that has the notoriously
gray trim. One spritz, work it in with my hand and it looks great.
I hear there is something called "Bumper Black" on the market but i've
Never seen it. I also understand its expensive too so for my money, the
NTTC works good enough.
HTH!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and