Re: [ Joining the A-2 16V list instructions]

On Mon, 8 Dec 1997 16:01:41 -0700 rabeys@cadvision.com (Sean Rabey)
writes:

>Is that more Meze sarcasm, or had you not realized i've been on the
>scirocco list for quite a while now;)  I was referring to the A2 16V
>list.
>
>                        Thanks anyhoo,
>                                        Owen
>                                        87 16V

No, I hadnt realized you were trying to join another list. I thought you
were asking about THIS list. (there i only ONE real list anyways! <G>)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and