RE: Delorean debate

I think the Buick question must have been referring to the engine.  I'm
assuming that someone (forget who) must be confusing the PRV V6 in the
Delorean with the aluminum V8 design for which was purchased by Rover (I
think) decades ago and is currently still being used in the Range Rover
line.  It was originally developed by Buick and sold as it was thought
to be too expensive to manufacture practically.