Re: IMHO explained

No way! ;-)  It also stands for: In My Honest Opinion

I think we should come up with some more of our own, huh people??

Of course, everyone knows about the Dodge POS, Honda POS, Buick POS, and
the occasional Volkswagen POS. Anybody owned one of these??

Like:

IMAR	-	In My Ass-kicking Rocco
HASM	-	Hondas Are Soulless Machines
SMHM	-	Shawn Meze, Help Me!  (followed by described problem...)
MINP	-	Mark, I need Parts!
PINP	-	Potterman, I need Parts!
MATS	-	Sciroccos are the shit!

Hmmm...any other suggestions?? :)

~C
acronym-boy

On Sat, 6 Dec 1997, Ryan Schuermann wrote:

|BZZT WRONG..actually it's am acronym for "In My Humble Opinion"
|Ryan
|>
|> 	It's pig latin and it means he's a whore.  I think he likes you...all
|> that talk about guys nads and him being a HO...
|>
|> 	HAHA, jus kidding, actually, it means "I'm More Happy Outside"
|>
|> jason
|> that damn bastard

     Christopher Mende             ICEMT         O: 515-294-6738
     www.icemt.iastate.edu           @           F: 515-294-5531
     bayern.me.iastate.edu    Iowa State Univ    H: 515-294-6658