Re: White Gauge Faces

> At 05:46 PM 12/4/97 -0800, Smokinn wrote:
> >What's up people!  Anyone out there know where I can get some white
gauge
> >faces for my Scirocco at a decent price?  140 Speedo.
>
> Couple of weeks ago I had exchanged email with a guy (NYC?) about
> faces in any color, text as well in any color. Then he stopped
communicating.
> He had a really good method for making them (I think).

T.H. Motorsports offers them:  http://thmotorsports.simplenet.com/

And so does Josh @ EXC:   http://idt.net/~exc/

Gregory S. Davis
1985 Euro-Spec Scirocco       http://members.iglou.com/scirocco

Member & Webmaster -- Cincinnati Volkswagen Club

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm