changing rear calipers

> >Hey Jay,
> >	I can only assume that Bentley has detailed enuff instructions,
> because I
> did my complete brake job (rotors and pads all the way around) 1 month
> ago
> with a Haynes, and it was okay.
> The rear brakes are a little tricky because of the parking brake
> assembly... and you have to do the bearings, which I didn't know until
> it
> was too late.
<<<SNIP>>>>>
> >	Don't forget to have the bearing races pressed into the hub
> before you
> start... we made the mistake of assuming they'd be in there, and I had
> press them in with a baseball bat and a sledgehammer... (don't tell
> ANYONE
> I did this)  (hehe).  It worked, I guess...

ok, i need to replace my left and right rear calipers on saturday.  got
good rebuilds from mark at adirondack-thanks mark.  got the bentley, and
picked up good tips on recent postings (12mm allen key, flare nut wrench
set - thanks jason and ian).  i'm keeping the rotors and pads, as they
are in good shape.
what's this about the bearings?  yikes!  if i'm just doing the caliper
swap, do i need to worry about this?
any help on changing rear calipers (only) is appreciated.

john
jgies@skandia.com
'88 16v Alpine White