brakes are a speed demon's best friend

Hey people!  Someone want to tell me if the Bentley has enough info on
brake changes for the 16V?  As you may recall, my baby is sitting pretty
in its heated garage, and my brakes are in need of replacement.  I'm not
sure what I'll have to do...I'm assuming that I will have to replace
every goddamn thing (even the left rear parking brake caliper or
whatever the hell that thing is that seizes up so often).

	Yeah, so I'm wondering if I can rely on monsieur Bentley to tell me all
the details.  Also, how difficult would it be for a person with no real
auto-mechanical abilities to replace existing brake-lines with ones of
the stainless-steel variety?  Oh yeah, and are there any brands that I
should look out for, or stay away from?  Danke.

	And in case you were wondering, I'm taking the advice of some list
members.  I intend to use new factory rotors, ferodo pads (if I can find
em up here in the Great White North), and some of that Castrol GTLMA
fluid inside them SS lines.

	If I ever get any time, I want to go to town on my car.  There's so
many things that have to be addressed.  Thank-you for your support...

jason
the mdma bastard