Re: RC Scirocco

> I believe you are correct in that the body should be vacuformed rather
> than injected.  You mentioned $100 for tooling, but where can we get it
> sculpted?

Vacuformed using lexan?  There sure wouldn't be much detail...  It would
look like a Scirocco, but I would want one with every little detail we
could put into it.  The only way to do that I know of is a plastic body,
like a Tamiya Mountaineer, Clodbuster, etc.  (we are talking 1/10th
scale, right?)
I do understand the cost restraints though, so if we could do a lexan
one that's better than none!!

John

'87 16v Scirocco
'83 GTi  <--- new
'82 diesel pickup
'69 baja Beetle
parts cars - '80 Rabbit diesel, '86 GTi, '87 16v Scirocco, '88 16v GTi
website - http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm