Re: RC Scirocco

Message text written by INTERNET:Roccet@aol.com
>Yup im here!!!
I have been Swamped with stuff and have not even been able to pick the Rc
up.

it died after i told people what the mold would cost anyway. i can make the
positive but then i have to send it off to get the Negative injection mold
made. i was Quoted 4 different prices from 4 different shops max was 1500
min
was 650.00  of course that was for one off item . after that they would
shoot
the plastic and depending on QTY determined the price of ea shell. by the
Way
no one would touch the positive mold for under 1500.00 no joke !!. My plan
was to draw it up and get it digitalized then send it off to a shop to get
it
made. yeah right. thats when i decided to make it myself well i have not
had
time what so ever and dont see a light at the end of my tunnel. those of
you
that know our shop could verify that we have Tons of big projects and could
not possibly touch it for a while. <

Why injection mold it if you can vacuform it for about $100 tooling and $1
piece price?
Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"