Re: A simple but effective clutch lockout.

On Tue, 02 Dec 1997 17:58:56 -0500 MIKE <lerb@redrose.net> writes:
>&gt;Im into it Greg! Do you have pics of it??=A0 (im a visual <font
>&gt;needs to SEE it to fully understand it.)<br>
>Spell checkers are kewl huh?<br>
>Next time ya complain about spelling make sure you are GOD.</font>
><BR>

WTF are you talking about dude?
Who said anything about spell checkers? When did I complain? I will
complain about your reply being in the form of HTML. Whats the deal with
that??

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and