help me w/ my new car

I just bought a 1987 8v Cabriolet. Mechanic says,and it looks like
CIS.Chilton musta been on  crack that day, he says CIS-E. Good thing
i don't have to buy a different Bentley!! This is the wife's car. Is
this JH the same engine that's in my 1986 8v Scirocco? If not is it
close enough to do a swap? This will work out sweet! My recently
purchased 2.0L 16v ---> 1986 Scirocco ---> 1.8L 8v ----->Cabriolet
--->1.8L 8v = sell! Of course I plan to mildly hop up the 8v before
the swap. Now I normally didn't pay any attention to the 8v
discussions because I had previously planned to dump the 8v and just
have 2 16v engine, but now I just added an 8v.  So..what inexpensive
mods can I do? Again this is for the wife..and it's Automatic and
will always be. Some things off the top of my head...

G-Grind Cam (is this the 'euro' cam?)
Audi 5000 T-Body
Power pipe gizmo
K&N airfilter
tuned downpipe to a 2.25 collector
2.25 cat back exhaust system

Am I missing anything? this is ONE SWEET Cabriolet, 99k, immaculate
engine and service records and perfect top/body/interior. I don't
plan to do the engine stuff till after I rebuild the 2.0L, and in the
mean time install a new suspension system+goodies to her car.

Ryan
btw anyone know someone looking for a Probe (good f$@# riiddance!!!)