Re: RC Scirocco confusion

ChuckKuecker wrote:

> You have me confused with 'Roccet'. I was also looking for one of these, but
> did not volunteer to actually make the critter. I'm an EE. Roccet is the
> ME/machinist.
>
> I would like to know how this project is going. It's been about 6 months
> since I heard anything.
>
> Roccet? You there?

Chuck,

I apologize for the confusion...I haphazardly skimmed through my old
mail in search of "Roccet," (roccet@aol.com).  I think his name is Mike
or Mark, FWIW...

ANYWAY

Roccet did email me back; he said is shop is real busy now getting ready
for the next race season, so he would not be able to get to it... :(

But that's ok, the RC Scirocco won't leave my mind, and I'll find a way
to get it done.

Once again, sorry for the mix-up, Chuck ;)

Chris G
http://www.gforce.com