Re: RC Scirocco

In a message dated 97-12-02 01:33:00 EST, rts@phoenix.net writes:

<< As far as I know, ckuecker@mcs.net aka "Roccet" was going to digitize a
 > Scirocco with a CAD System he has access to...I haven't heard from him
 > since, maybe he's not on the list anymore?  >>

Im still here ive just been Swamped and probably will not be able to get to
it.
We have been working on the race cars getting them prepared for next season.
along with mass orders for everthing under the sun that we make. lately its
the Fuel pressure regulators and Solid sway brackets. (some wild drivers out
there hehe)