Testing...

Hello all. I don't mean to waste any bandwidth -- maybe my posts really
ARE that boring, but I haven't received any responses to my mailings for a
couple weeks now. ??

I'd just like a little validation that my messages ARE going through, and
not being rejected.

I do have one problem I'd like to ask, it's a similar one to a previous
post about the OEM belt not fitting correctly. This would be my
waterpump/compressor belt.  I have an old GATES belt on here, that fits
(just finally found the right length) but the OEM belt from the dealer is
significantly thinner, though the same length. It slides farther into the
pullies and I can't adjust the compressor any higher to take up any more
slack.  Is there anywhere else I can adjust the tension of the belt??
There is no power steering on this '84 8v.

If there are additional tensioners somewhere, could I get a detailed
description as to how to reach it, because I'm not having any luck w/ my
Bentley or otherwise. Thanks a million.

~C

     Christopher Mende             ICEMT         O: 515-294-6738
     www.icemt.iastate.edu           @           F: 515-294-5531
     bayern.me.iastate.edu    Iowa State Univ    H: 515-294-6658