Re: your mail

Well theres a "hero" here who has ( drum roll please ) a dodge K car all
done Including a roller red paint job, white run over striped ( hood to
trunk ) some really "nice" cragar SS rims  and for a ground effect kit he
has two pieces of Wood panel to give it that cool lowered effect, its the
TINT-O rama mobile!! this guy thinks this is the cats ass I mean you
gotta ask is he serious with that much fur on the dash
We all laugh at him but he keeps going and going......  haha