Re: what i want for my rocco...

I see what you say//but no, a gated shifter will work. eventhough the
pivot point is lowere than the track plate, the shifter level still
follows a |_|_| 1-3-5..just try it..pop your shifter in neutral..it
traverses left and right..then at the 5 staggered points you can
either go directly up or down..now w/ a short shift kit, it should
still work, they dont reduce sideways throw, just up and down,
which means your shifter just won't rest all the way down the gear
slot. No matter where your pivot point..all that factors in is the
higer you make the track plate..the wider the tracs are from each
other..the shifter follows the exact same movement pattern, just
at different lengths at respective points of the shifter stalk.

oh ran into a rice boy today at a "velocity sport tuning" shop
he didn't seem to freindly when I asked him if those were the
"+50 hp racing stripes" and "+25 hp exhaust tip. Then I walk
inside and theres this chump asking hos he can increase hp on
his automatic acura. And the guy tells him to add a "JET" chip that
will add +25 hp. But then the guy goes on to add that +25 hp on an
acura is a lot less than on some other cars..which I chimed in like a
BMW or VW. =] =]

Ryan