Re: Anything like a Scirocco

revenue canada wrote:

> Hey, if you think of it, we all drive Porsches!

I've thought about it and I can't figure it out? Tell me how are we all
driving porsches? I've driven an 911 once and I can tell you we are NOT
driving porsches. It was an older 911 also ,77-,79 Non Turbo and it was
awesome.

It's been years since I was lucky enough to take it for a drive and I
can still think back and get a huge smile on my face.

Don't get me wrong I love my scirocco but it's no Porsche. Maybe better
than a 924?