This List

Hello all,

How many of you have this problem?

I get the "Re:" messages before I get the "original" message.  Sometimes I
don't see the "original" message until the next day but everyone is already
responding to the message the day before.  Is it something with AOL or what?
 Any ideas?

Sometimes when I respond to your messages I don't see it come up for a whole
day.
(This message is being written and sent ~9:30pm PST on 8-26-97)

Thanks for any inputs.

-dick-
'78 Scirocco
Original Owner.