Re: Grill humor

Message text written by "steve theodore"
>I'm sure the grill mod looks really cool but just think of the humor if
everyone were to do it.  Pretty soon the stock Scirocco 2 grill would be
one of the rarest parts, competing only with Euro bumpers, signals, etc.
If you really want your temp. to go down, use Water Wetter by Redline.
I've heard it's THE GOODS as far as making your temp drop.  I have a
feeling most of you are doing it for the looks, though, and not the temp.
reduction.  Am I right?  Can't wait to see some pics, though.

Steve Theodore
88 16V<

If the MK2 grill becoms the rare find I got three of them so I could
restore a car or two.
Why three you may ask? Well it is so I can cut them up and break them and
still
drive a stock car on "Sunday" if I wish. Last weekend at the local car show
they had two Sciroccos with cut
grills. They did look good however one was broken and it looked like a
tooth was missing.
If you are doing this watch out for bugs and rocks. Oh yea have an extra on
hand too.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"