Re: Eurofest

>The biggest part is on Saturday Oct. 18 which is the actual show.  They
>will have a parade friday evening in downtown Greenville so that should
>be cool.  The cars are divided up by brands and there is a sign on a post
>showing the brand-and last year there were no VW...so we should put some
>cars in there and mine will definately be in there. I might know a couple
>of people up here that will show theres too.

  I'll be in Greenville that weekend for my brothers wedding. I don't know
how much time I'll have, but if I can make it, I definitely will. Are there
any other organized activities on Friday or Saturday evening? I won't have
my scirocco, its a bit long of a drive from CA. But I'd definitely like to
check the show out. Are the list people who're going gonna put ribbons on
their antennas?

Thanks,
Brad