HELP....Boulder people!

Mannix, Kevin, evrybody else in the Boulder area.....started on my engine
swap.....I need a 2into1 down pipe!(I was running non-cat exhaust, new car
has cat...need pipe!)....Blakes said no, I know that the local junkyards
would have one, and I know where there is a MKII that I could pull it off
of, but just looking to save time! What pipe should I get? I've heard
about a specific one that was better?(Rabbit Diesel or
something?).....well lemme know soon!!!!

Eric