Headlight washers/ Cincy Cruise-in/new pics!

On Wed, 20 Aug 1997, Gies, John wrote:
> >washers for the headlights (no wipers, just the washers) on two
> >protruding horns on the front bumper
>
> washer nozzles for the euro headlights...verycool

When I got my euro-bumpers they came with the headlight washers. Still
need to hook them up, but it will be done soon!  I just put up a picture
on my Scirocco Enthusiast Page of the front of the car and you can see
them sticking out from the bumper.

Also, pictures/info from the July 13th Scirocco Cruise-in in Cincinnati
are up now too.  Nine Scirocco's total- 1 Mk1 and 8 Mk2's.  The Mk1 left
early to go to a British car show, so we had 8 together at one time. What
a beautiful site is was (and will be again in the near future)!

Stop by my main page and follow the links :)

http://members.iglou.com/scirocco

Drive safe!

Greg :)

Greg Davis
1985 Scirocco
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco
Member Cincinnati Volkswagen Club

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm