Re: I must be...(List Get-Together)

At 05:21 AM 8/16/97 -0400, Domenic Lippolis wrote:

>        Ok, the date is set.. Sept 6 at Josh's Shop!!
>
>         More to come!!

Wish I could make it. My last final is on 5 September, I'll be driving from
GA to DC on the 6'th, and DC to NY on the 7'th. Maybe I'll stop by on the
way home to GA on 13 September.

__
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the
one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion.
__