Re: Voltage-bzzzzzzz.

On Fri, 15 Aug 1997, A. Bjorkheim wrote:

|  Hmm, only 12 volts.  You should be around 13.6 volts.  Check the belts
|on the alternator.  Is it a 55, 65, or 90 Amp unit?
|
|  Andre'

According to Bentley, 82 and later rocco's w/ AC have 75 Amp units. This
fits mine, and I do have a Bosch.

The voltage meter that is installed is a stock VDO gauge to the right of
the ashtray. I don't know where it measures the voltage.

The symptoms of longer cranking are still there, and the voltage reading
is somewhere around 12.1.

~C