For Sale: 4 lug 16'' OZ's

I just bought these rims less than a month ago (16''x7.5'' OZ MonteCarlo's)
but I am doing the VR6 conversion to my Corrado and the plus suspension as
well.  That means FIVE LUG rims.  So these wheels are for sale.  I payed $850
+ shipping for these very recently.  $750 gets you the rims and I'll cover
shipping.  They have less than 800 miles on them.  Immaculate!

Located in South Jersey, I pay shipping.

Chris Taylor