Clear Euro turn signals

Hi all,

	Anybody have a set of euro sinals?  I got an e-mail
from someone that wants a pair,  I included the massage
so reply to him direct, thanks.

Etrik

The Scirocco 16v Site
http://activated.virtualscope.com/etrik/

<<-------Message Attachment----------->>

I remember not so long ago when I tried to find information about 16V
Scirocco's on the web...and found nothing.

<snip>

As a personal aside, if you might know of any place that I could find
european turn signals for my 88 Scirocco, please let me know.  thanks.

Steve Theodore
theodore@mail.wsu.edu