Blue Corrado G-60 wanted

I have a friend here in San Diego who was in a pretty bad car crash,
totalling his 90 G-60.  He wants to buy the car back from the insurance
company and put his modded suspesnion and such into another G-60.  He
wants a car that  has a very straight body.  Mileage and interior are
minor things, the most important is that he wants a good body for the
car, so he will have  a good base to work with.  He doesn't have e-mail
so feel free to let me know if anyone knows of any for sale.  I also
check the C-page regularly, to see if there is anything there.  Location
would preferably be in So. Cal, but anything on the West Coast would
proabably be considered.

 thanks,
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com