Re: Suspended Licenses

I actually drive better in my Scirocco. I previously owned a 1989
Jetta GL and I got into 3 wrecks and about 6 speeding tickets
in 2 years. I don't know how I got away with keeping my licence
but they never called me down to court. Although I think if the
Rocco was my first car..it prob would be the same or worse that the
Jetta. So far in the Rocco I've only gotten 1 speeding ticket in a
year and a half...and that was a sneaky bastard laser trap.

Maybe i've just been lucky as I do hit 125 on a daily basis.

Ryan