Re: questions and statement

On Wed, 06 Aug 1997 13:58:21 -0400 David Holm <dharma@cocoloco.com>
writes:
>recent addition to scirocco, but not VW, at this point, added another
>scirocco to the driveway after 2 months of driving this extension of
>my
>body around.  My friends are getting quite pist off at me for rattling
>off at every chance about my car. At the tender age of twenty-one, all
>can say is that out of the 10 cars I have driven ( 86 Saab 900s, 85
>Volvo 240, 85 NW Scirocco, 89 NW Golf, 87 NW Fox, 2 NW diesel
>rabbits{84+82), 87 Nissan Sentra, 85 Peugot 505s, and unfortunately an
>87 Ford Escort) I have come to the realization that this car is the
>best
>handling car I have ever owned or driven.
>
>5. does anybody out there have a spoiler they would be willing to
>sell,
>preferably non-dryrotted?
>
>d.crft

Your Scirocco is an 85 right? Is it a Wolfsburg edition?  You are looking
for a rear foam type spoiler, right? I asked if yours is a Wolfsburg
edition to see if you have the small spoiler or the large, long, one that
covers half of the hatch. Have you check the prices for new ones? About
$250 for the small one and about $700 for the large one.   Any way, I
have an extra small spoiler (older style) in good condition, that I would
sell a lot cheaper than Volkswagen does.

Shikaroka
tdjarrett@juno.com
82 Scirocco 16v (highly modified)
87 GTI G60