Re: Single Wiper Conversion

Do I need to look for a SciroccoII in particular, or will a system off the
I's work just fine? Were there any years where the sciroccoII's came with
stock single wiper system?

~C

Thanks!

On Sat, 9 Aug 1997 HOTGTX@aol.com wrote:

|I have done two conversions.   You need to find a single wiper system out of
|a wrecked Scirocco.  Make sure you get the harness connector -- you may need
|to splice it.  All that is needed is to bend a tab. It will fit perfectly.
| Mine does a great job of clearing the window.  It is quit a conversation
|piece.    If you have questions just ask.
|
|dave
|
|85 Scirocco
|--
|To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to scirocco-L-request@privateI.com,
|with your request (subscribe, unsubscribe) in the BODY of the message.

  Christopher Mende        ICEMT @ Iowa State Uni
  Home: (515) 292-6658     Office: (515) 294-6738     "One, two, three!"
  bayern.me.iastate.edu    www.icemt.iastate.edu