Da-da-da comercial...

Hi all, I was just sitting here flipping through the channels when I came
across the red GTi Da-da-da commercial. So, being me, I paused to watch
it.
Low and behold it was Michael J. Fox driving the car! It was a spin off
commercial for his show "Spin City" (ABC). They did their commercial to
the "T" including the hand puppet, finger toy, dust on the dash, ect. The
only thing different was that the part where they pick up the chair, they
instead pick up an actor. (I dont know who he is, I dont watch much TV. I
do recognize him as being on "mad about you tho..)
Anyways, he buggs them and like the commercial, they leave him on the
sidewalk.
VERY COOL!!!
Just thought id share!

Shawn Meze