Parts Needed & Explanation for Air Filter Assembly caught on fire

Well, I got the bad news this morning.  Apparently the fuel distributor
is leaking fuel down onto the air filter.  We know this because the new
filter I temporarily rigged is now completely soaked.  As as far as how
it ignited, my mechanic tells me that since the air filter was fuel
soaked, the engine was receiving too much fuel (regular fuel
distribution coupled with fuel saturated air) and it back fired into the
air filter assembly.  The only reason the I didn't lose the whole engine
was because the air box contained the fire.  So for all of you who have
either drilled or removed your air box, beware!

Now the bigger problem, OEM parts alone are gonna run about $1500 and
that's with my mechanics 15% discount.  A bit too rich for my blood.  So
here's a list of parts I need, any help would be greatly appreciated:

	Air cleaner assembly
	Plennum
	Fuel Distributor
	Fuel Pressure Regulator
	Air Horn

I may have missed a few, but it's basically the entire fuel distribution
system that sits on top of the airbox.  I've called most local junk
yards and have had no luck.  I'll even consider buying a whole car some
one's parting out as long as it's local (Washington, DC).

Behdad Behnam
Slightly toasted '88 16V