Re: Intake mods

Jason,

My recommendation would be to not install anything in front of the rad.  I
had a set of fogs on the top of my bumper on my old Golf, and it did not
help.  The Scirocco has an even smaller front grill area, so I wouldn't do
anything to make it worse.

One mod I've seen quite a bit of is the installation of a K&N air filter in
the car, which apparently helps breathing and power output.  I haven't tried
it myself, so I can make no observations from experience....

-- Mike