Questions!

Hey guys, sorry for lurking, been busy with school....

OK, got some questions!

I thought I had heard about it was possible to take the manifold, turbo
and intercooler off of a turbo diesel and bolting it right to a JH 1.8(8:1
compression)....is this true? Has anyone done it? What do I need?

The reason I ask is I found a guy that is parting a Turbo Diesel
Jetta...has everything needed if this would work....for cheap too....so
please let me now soon with your ideas/answers guys!!!!

Thanks
Eric
AKA I\Iight Shado\/\/