I wish to SUBSCRIBE to the maiing list!

Hello to whoever.  This is my second attempt at trying to mail my
request for subscription to you.  The first try was sent back to me (and
it was such an interesting one, too).  Anyways, I own an 87 16V
Scirocco, and I'm afraid that the car is my most prized possession.  I
am constantly looking for ways to help improve and/or personalize the
car.  Any info I can get on the Rocco I save to my hard-drives'
"Scirocco" folder.  It's sad but true.  Therefore, I am begging you to
help me continue my most sincere addiction to my car.  Thank you.

jason brunberg
scarborough, ontario, canada