Re: Club H2O?

Ryan Schuermann wrote:

> Who here on this list is a member of Club H2O? I just recently joined
> because they have a Texas chapter that I can actively participate in it.
> for 20$ a year for 4 newslettes and an affiliation for when I goto
> shows is quite economical. I can't wait to enter a few shows (cross
> fingers) and be able to afford to travel to the east and west coast
> for the shows out there.
>
> Ryan
> '87 16v Scirocco
> '86 8v Scirocco Rueger GTO/Comp to be

yeah, I'm a member. there's a get together going on right now in NY but
I'm still recuperating from partying last night. :^) the group seems
pretty well organized. the newsletters are interesting and the
advertisers don't rule the content. if you're looking for a
member-oriented club, this is it. I hope to do a little writing about
project management and rally prep sometime soon. peace...
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut