suspension question...

Hi,

Today I drove over a speedbump (going less than 10mph), and I heard
"ka-klonk" in the front, as if the suspension was loose.  I tighten
the two bolts on the side I thought it was coming from.  Still did
it.   I don't know how to tight the other "big" bolt.

Also,  I jacked the car to check the strut, then I checked the wheel
itself... It was turning but it was a little stiff to turn.  Is this
normal?  Or are the brakes "rubbing" on the disk?  (I was in neutral
at the time).

Please help, I don't want to take it to the garage, I just got 250$
in ticket! :-(

Frank