Re: FW: Darwin Awards. -

At 11:47 PM 4/19/97 +0800, you wrote:
>On 20 Apr 97 at 1:19, Shawn C. Meze wrote:
>
>> He wasnt arrested but
>> instead was cited for violating a controlled airspace.
>
>What I want to know is where is there an UNcontrolled airspace so I
>can give this a try?  It sounds like a blast !!!!
>
>Rick

Its been a while since ive flown a plane but basically its easy to find
out. You just go to your local airport and get a map of the area. It
will show any restricted and/or controlled flight areas. There is only
two corridors in Seattle, one is to and from the main airport and the
other is to Boeings private airstrip. His drifiting through the
controlled airspace was a fluke.

You know, what kid hasnt thought of doing that at one time or another??
I know I did at one time or another!

Shawn