list change

I tend to agree with the people against the list change.
Although other A1 owners have been very helpful, I would like to think of
this list as a "haven" for Scirocco owners.
We, like most VW owners, are very loyal to our Rocco's, and one may say
there is a special bond when it comes to the Rocco.
ALlowing other a1's or VW's in and/or a name change would not be making
people unwelcome, but taking away the novelty of this list.

This list is small enough to be managable (qty wise), but big enough to
make it worthwhile to be a member.  We all basically know each other, and
our cars.  Adding a different car and or changing the list would take
away from the original purpose of the list, and make it less appealing.

Just my 2 cents worth

On a side note, I want to thank all of you who have offered your advice
on matters concerning my car, especially with my clutch recently.  I
decided to have my mechanic deal with it, mainly because of time
constraints (I have a 8 week old daughter who consumes the majority of
what used to be my own time!!!).......I hope to have the rocco back and
in business on Monday.

Jason Rappaport
1986 8v (new clutch!!!!!!!!!!!!) SCIROCCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1