Re: VW vs Honda

Jose Pichardo wrote:

> Why people who owns a VW hates Hondas?
> Does a Honda Civic Si hatchback is faster than a VW Scirocco  16V?

Depends on the situation.  For example, at the autocross this past
weekend, a Honda Si hatchback 16V was faster on the twisties since it's
a pretty light (beer can) car.  At the autocross, power means nothing,
it's handling and lightness that wins the game.  However, on a
straightaway, I feel safe saying the Honda would have problems beating a
Scirocco 16V.  Another factor is also the driver.  Size (engine!) means
nothing if you don't know how to use it. ;)

Steph