Re: Request for comments - list change

I've got to agree with this statement totally.  I find the traffic level in the
current group acceptable, but expanding the focus might prove too much.  I
know that any question asked or answered here pertains to a Scirocco more
then anything else, and due to the lack of a specific focus on this car
anywhere else,  a dilution of this mailing list would be detrimental.  I
would say that we aren't turning away general A1 discussions now, so if the
consensus is that we are going to change the name, at least include the
name 'scirocco' so people know that remains the strong focus.  There are
other mailing lists and news groups that cater more to all the other VW's.

Are we saying that we have less to talk about then the Corrado people? With
their own mailing lists and web pages?  There's far fewer of those cars and
people don't seem to have any trouble . . . or maybe I just don't get it.

==Brett