Turbo Cars are awesome!

>From my admitted limited knowledge of Turbo cars I think they are
awesome. Maybe not in terms of long time reliability but just in power.

I've driven a few turbo charged cars and they are awesome. The XR4Ti I
drove was super fast. I've also read that by turbocharging a car it is
possible to increase the HP by as much as 90%. This came from Email of
the guy who did a custom Scirocco Turbo. (He has a web page somewhere)
Also check out the offical porsche site. http://www.porsche.com and look
in the history section. 1,100 HP Turbo Race cars. I think Porsche was
the first to produce a turbocharged car?????  Also could anyone possibly
call a 911TT a gutless wonder?

No WAY!

--
Kevin McGrath