Re: Zender spoiler?

Jay Docherty wrote:

> Does the Zender air dam (for the mk1) fit cars with US bumpers?  All
> the pictures I have seen of it are on cars with the euro bumpers.
>
>                                       Jay
> '80 Scirocco 8v
> '88 Scirocco 16v
>
> Check out the Watercooled VW gallery...
>              http://idt.net/~volkswgn

I'm not sure if this answers your question, Jay, but the original
Scirocco S spoiler was made by Zender. Its literally the same piece. So,
yes it'll fit. The bumpers have nothing to do with it. In fact, you
could take the bumper off completely. It looks pretty cool. That is,
until you have an accident. :^)

-
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut