Thanks...

Thank you all who replied to my Little Question yo uwere all a big
help....Thank You..
Oh ....did any one take out there Raccos and yous them as big fwd powered
sleds .?
  I did it was so much fun ...the funny thing was I had to stop and help out
a couple of people get out of the snow....they were driving rear and four
wheel drive cars....they couldn't believe that I was tooling around so easy
in a V-dub....Suckers...they never learn......Dedicated to .....My right
Hella 550 Drive light...R.I.P....You fought valiantly .
....Against that flying snow chunk from that plow that wasn't even plowing
the damn roads ....HE WAS JUST DRIVING AROUND...Whats up with that..?
   Later all.....
     -Danny-
P.S. Why do people insiston taking out mid to late 80's muscle car mustangs
out in the show and then get suprised that they get stuck...? ....Will they
never learn....
But look who's talking.... =P